Roles & Responsibilities:
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Work collaboratively with PM, designers, FE engineers, and app developers.
• Write clean, efficient, maintainable, and reusable code and libraries and APIs.
• Write well-tested RESTful backend APIs that service the frontend with JSON.
• Design robust, scalable and secure features fit for the Fintech space.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications through extensive unit testing.
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance and user experience.
• Constantly drive innovation and improvements in the platform.
• S/W development experience with exposure to full-stack development.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design, programming, and testing patterns.
• In-depth understanding of the entire mobile/web application development process.
• Working knowledge of Django's Rest framework and GIT repository.
• Experience with Message Queues like RabbitMQ, Redis, and concepts of Caching.
• Able to design, code, unit test, and debug complex DOM-based applications.
• Experience with code versioning, unit testing tools, CI/CD pipelines, and Docker.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in AWS and Google Cloud.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
LAUNCHPAD FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
|About Company||Launchpad Fintech Private Limited is a technology-based startup to provide solutions in the wealth management space through the use of technology as a medium. We are engaged in the business of providing of financial services and IT Solutions. We are registered as stock broker in New Debt Segment of BSE Limited. Essentially, we act under the fintech domain to serve our clients for their wealth management and advisory needs more specifically towards the fixed income asset class. We serve to offer internet-based transactions of corporate & tax saving bonds, government securities, 54EC bonds, FD & many more.|
|Contact Person||Team ADI HR|