Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Designation: BRM Developer
Experience: Minimum 7+ Years Of Development Exp. in BRM (Online & Offline Charging)
Qualification: Graduation and above
No. of Openings: 2
• Good knowledge of BSS prepaid and postpaid billing domains.
• Experience in Migration (upgrade) within different BRM versions.
• Experience in BRM 12 is a must.
• Experience in all technical aspects on BRM product implementation and customization with specific focus on Price plan, Pipeline rating, OPCODE customization and customization of various facility modules.
• Development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
• Knowledge on the account structure and hierarchy.
• Knowledge in BSS Functional components (Billing, Rating, Invoicing, Mediation, Interconnect Billing & Settlement, Collection, Account Receivables).
• Excellent technical expertise in C/C++, Oracle 9i / 10g, PL / SQL, Java.
• Experience in Application integration with BRM.
• Soft Skills - Good communication skills & interpersonal skills. - Should be able to articulate ideas and concepts in written and oral communication.
• Understanding of Oracle RODOD, RSDOD framework.
• Skills: MUST HAVE
Billing Solutions , Billing Mediation , Oracle, Billing systems, C, Oracle BRM (online charging & mediation)
• Skills: Preferable
SQL, Shell-Scripting, Unix, Python
Tenure: Depends on the Candidate’s salary and experience (Contract or Full Time)
Joining: Immediate Joiner to 1 Month
Location: Bangalore / Hybrid in Bangalore
|Experience||7 - 9 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||CC++ Oracle 9i 10g PL SQL Java BRM 12 Billing Solutions Billing Mediation Oracle DBA Billing systems BRM|
ELOGIX SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
|About Company||A front-ranking specialized service provider in the field of Information technology, the world of Elogix is a happening world, always full of fun, innovation and excitement. The journey began only 15 years ago, in the year 2002. From a start-up workforce of just 5, Elogix has grown qualitatively and quantitatively to a multilayered work force of 100 plus, with multi-domain exposure and varied expertise in the field of software development and support services.|
|Contact Person||Team ADI HR|