Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Personal Assistance (50%)
• Act as a first point of contact for the CEO: deal with correspondence and phone calls
• Manage CEO diaries and organizing his meetings and appointments
• Book and arrange CEO’s travel, transport and accommodation
• Reminding the CEO and Executive Group of important tasks and deadlines
• Prepare and reconciliate expenses for the CEO
Logistics and support on Governance (50%)
• Coordinate logistics for the meetings and calls of BCI governing bodies (BCI Council,
Executive group & Leadership Team)
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Oversee and keep up to date governance-related website content.
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
• Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents for
the CEO when required
Beyond these specific responsibilities the P.A. is expected to work closely with the CEO to
support the delivery of the BCI Strategic Plan.
To be successful, candidates will have the following attributes:
Skills & knowledge
Excellent oral and written communication, with attentive listening abilities
Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
Tact and diplomacy
Willingness to carry out administrative tasks
Educational background in Business administration, Management or other relevant field
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach to finding and
proposing solutions to challenges
Proven ability to collaborate effectively across different teams and cultures, strong
relationship building skills and service-oriented attitude.
Proven ability to multi-task and keep track of several projects running in parallel
Advanced computer skills and IT literacy, to include: Word; PowerPoint; Excel; Outlook
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception/Computer Operator/Assistant|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Office Administration English Shorthand Secretarial Activities Communication skills Interpersonal skills Time management skills Strong organizational skills Ability to multitask Attention to detail Prioritize well office Assistant|
KWIC Pvt. Ltd.
|About Company||Kolkata West International City Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 04 November 2004. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kolkata. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 620,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 619,161,980. It is involved in Building of complete constructions or parts thereof; civil engineering|
|Contact Person||Team ADI HR|