Position :Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
About the role:
You will work with a cross-functional team with a focus on the verification of the firmware of the machine learning accelerator and MLSoC. You will contribute to the architecture, requirements and implementation with a focus on quality assurance.
Areas of focus: Firmware Verification, Test Framework Development
• Minimum BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 4+ years of relevant work experience
• Experience in verifying firmware of microcontrollers embedded in modern SoCs.
• Understanding of Static Analysis, Automated Test Frameworks, and Test Management.
• MSEE or MSCS with 6+ years of relevant work experience
• Understanding of ISO26262, ASPICE, and AutoSAR C++14 standards
• Experience with safety and security programming standards is a plus.
• Experience deriving requirements and creating test plans
• Experience with Machine Learning algorithms such as Conv2D
|Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Salary||11 Lac To 19 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Key Skills||Automation Testing Core Java Manual Testing Software Testing Automation Tester|
navAjna Technologies Pvt.Ltd
|About Company||We are specialized in developing software for autonomous cars. We are working with a lot of major luxury car brands in building some of their high-end activities, L2 to L5 technology areas. In the age of unremitting technological advancements and escalating business intricacies, keeping up with all the change becomes a challenge. Navajna is a global technology solutions company helping businesses overcome these challenges. We are an India based technology company providing IT consulting and product engineering solutions to the clients across the globe. With a dedicated team of experts we have been providing solutions to our clients. We have developed a wide-ranging system of tools and procedures to deliver immediate, innovative and optimum solutions to the clients to help them achieve their targets with perfection.|