Roles & Responsibilities:
• Enhance existing AWS infrastructure
• Implement missing part of infrastructure automation via AWS Lamda + Serverless or any other tool
you are strong with
• Implement CI/CD pipeline
• Engage in code deployments, fixes, and update our processes, and design new processes as
• Deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations when they
• Specifying, documenting and scheduling, monitoring, and reporting on adherence to policy.
• Ability to build infrastructure for highly available distributed systems
• Profound skills and knowledge of AWS (ECS, SQS, ElasticSearch, SNS, SES, Aurora
• (MySQL/PostgreSQL), CloudFormation, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB)
• Experience with containerization with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using open-source tools like Jenkins or AWS-specific
• services like Code deploy, Codebuild, etc.
• Hands-on experience in managing production servers on the Cloud, expertise in troubleshooting
• real-time issues.
• Strong skills and knowledge of Git
• Working knowledge of scripting using Python
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||AWS ElasticSearch SNS SES Aurora MySQL PostgreSQL CloudFormation Lambda DynamoDB S3 CI/CD Python Code deploy Codebuild Devops Engineer|
LAUNCHPAD FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
|About Company||Launchpad Fintech Private Limited is a technology-based startup to provide solutions in the wealth management space through the use of technology as a medium. We are engaged in the business of providing of financial services and IT Solutions. We are registered as stock broker in New Debt Segment of BSE Limited. Essentially we act under the fintech domain to serve our clients for their wealth management and advisory needs more specifically towards the fixed income asset class. We serve to offer internet-based transactions of corporate & tax saving bonds, government securities, 54EC bonds, FD & many more.|
|Contact Person||Team ADI HR|