1. To Prepare monthly, weekly, and daily dispatch pA71:A80
2. He should be able to communicate with the client’s staff and be cooperative with them in collectively troubleshooting any issues
3. To calculate the container stuffing keeping in mind the size of the products being stuffed in the container, their quantity to be shipped etc.
4. He should have the experience of identifying the defects and allowing only quality castings
5. He should be capable of maintaining the required quality and ensuring that only quality material is being dispatched.
6. He should have the experience and knowledge of maintaining the warehouse in regards to utilizing the space properly for painting, packing, crating, stocking and other movements/processes of the warehouse.
7. He should be able to get the work done on time and maintain the deliveries as per the schedule
8. He should have the skill set to handle labors under him, train them for basic jobs, and make them follow his instructions. Also, he should be able to increase their productivity by self-involvement and motivating the work force.
9.He Should be capable of troubleshooting and make last moment changes in plan (if required) to achieve maximum output
10. He Should be responsible for raw material usage, tooling and equipment availability and its maintenance.
11. Documentation and report generation as per Management requirement
12. Segregating the rejections coming out of warehouse
13 . Ensure cleaning, maintain & safety work environment within department
14 . He should be responsible for prepare all the documents related to ISO -9001:2015
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Qualification||Vocational Course, Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||MS Word Microsoft Excel MS Powerpoint Google drive Google sheets Google Forms Dispatch Incharge|
JPK Metallics Pvt. Ltd.
|About Company||JPK Metallics Private Limited, has its origins in 1995, when a young science graduate from a business family in Kolkata, Mr Kailash Pat Agarwala, with a few years of experience in Gray cast iron castings, dared to venture out on his own, setting up a company named Shree Jagannath Ferro Casting (SJFC).|
|Contact Person||Team ADI HR|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.