Reporting to the CEO, you will provide leadership to a team of Property Officers in the day-to-day facilities management operations and effectively carry out the functions and duties. You will be responsible for running the Facility Management Company independently as Facility Management Head. You will inspect routine maintenance/improvement works and provide advisory on facilities management matters. You are also expected to establish and maintain a good rapport and close partnership with relevant stakeholders, agencies, and contractors.
Requirements & Attributes:
• You shall have a Bachelor's degree qualified in Building / Estate Management / Real Estate / Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University with relevant experience in estate management.
• As the one of the key personnel, we look forward to you being:
1. Committed to providing excellent service to customers
2. An effective Communicator with strong analytical skills
3. A team player who is meticulous to details
4. Proactive in driving new initiatives
5. Able to work and deal sensitively and fairly with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Able to provide strong leadership to a team of Property Officers
• Good Knowledge of accounting, contracts administration, legislations and statutory requirements with regards to township properties.
• Able to withstand pressure and work beyond normal working hours and on weekends/public holidays
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||Vendor Management Facility Management Real Estate|
KOLKATA WEST INTERNATIONAL CITY PRIVATE LIMITED
|About Company||Kolkata West International City is a satellite township development of Kolkata, located at Salap in Howrah district. The project is under construction in the form of a joint-venture between KMDA and Singapore-based conglomerate Universal Success Group.|
|Contact Person||Team ADI HR|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.